Next Sunday through to Tuesday there are closures at terminals in Port Botany caused by industrial action by the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) as well as the union's AGM. Details of the closures are:
1. MUA – Protected Industrial Action (DP World) Sunday 24 and Monday 25 November
The MUA will hold Protected Industrial Action at DP World Port Botany from;
- From: Sunday 24 November 22:00
- To: Monday 25 November 06:00
During this time Receival & Delivery and VBS Operations will cease.
2. MUA – AGM Tuesday 26 November
The Port Botany Terminal in Sydney have advised closures due to the MUA holding its annual AGM on Tuesday 26 November 2019.
- DP World Terminal operations will cease from 10:00 to 14:00, there will be no slots released between 09:00 and 13:00.
- Hutchinson Ports Terminal operations will cease from 10:00 to 14:00, extra slots will be allocated to allow for this stoppage.
Patricks Terminal will cease operations from 06:00 to 14:00