Further to our newsletter dated Friday 22nd December where we advised that carriers have ceased sailing through the Suez Canal and that carriers are advising of additional surcharges.
Please note that we have received the below notice from MSC, OOCL and CMA-CGM of the application of contingency adjustment charges , emergency surcharges and other names applied as a result of the Red Sea issues
- OOCL effective January 15th, 2024, Usd 550 per teu to Oceania
- MSC effective January 1st, 2024, to Oceania
- Direct Service : US$750/TEU for both dry & Reefer to Oceania
- T/Shipment : US$500/TEU for both dry & Reefer to Oceania
- CMA- CGM effective December 20th, 2023, Usd 1550 per 20ft and 40ft dry , Usd 1550 per reefer and special equipment container to Oceania
- Hapag Lloyd has applied a Peak Season from Oceania to Red Sea effective January 1st 2024 Usd 500 per TEU
Carrier notices are available from your Sales or Customer service contact.
Dachser will pass on any surcharges implemented.
There has been some variable updates on resuming passage through the Red Sea , at this stage services continue to transit via the Cape of Good Hope , any changes will be updated as soon as possible.